I encourage motivated and enthusiastic students to contact me for more information about my research program.
- Catalytic N2 Reduction into Silylamines and Thermodynamics of N2 Binding at Square Planar Fe D. E. Prokopchuk, E. S. Wiedner, E. D. Walter, N. A. Piro, W. S. Kassel, C. V. Popescu, R. M. Bullock, M. T. Mock " J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 9291. [doi]
- Exploring the Role of Pendant Amines in Transition Metal Complexes for the Reduction of N2 to Hydrazine and Ammonia P. Bhattacharya, D. E. Prokopchuk, M. T. Mock Coord. Chem. Rev. 2017, 334, 67. [doi]
- Insights into metal-ligand hydrogen transfer: a square-planar ruthenate complex supported by a tetradentate amino-amido-diolefin ligand D. E. Prokopchuk, A. J. Lough, R. E. Rodriguez-Lugo, R. H. Morris, H. Grützmacher Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 6138 [doi]
- Details of the Mechanism of the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Acetophenone Using the Amine(imine)diphosphine Iron Precatalyst: The Base Effect and The Enantiodetermining Step W. Zuo, D. E. Prokopchuk, A. J. Lough, R. H. Morris ACS Catalysis 2016, 6, 301. [doi]
- Intramolecular C-H/O-H Bond Cleavage with Water and Alcohol Using a Phosphine-Free Ruthenium Carbene NCN Pincer Complex D. E. Prokopchuk, B. T. H. Tsui, A. J. Lough, R. H. Morris Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20, 16960. [doi]
- Inner-Sphere Activation, Outer-Sphere Catalysis: Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones Using Iron(II) PNNP Eneamido Complexes D. E. Prokopchuk, R. H. Morris Organometallics 2012, 31, 7375. [doi]