- electron and excitation transfer in host-guest supramolecular assemblies (hemicarceplexes)
- the interplay between intramolecular electron transfer and ionic relaxation in non-aqueous solutions of electrolytes
- the role of molecular orbital symmetry symmetry in determining the donor-acceptor energy transfer in spirobifluorenes
- ultrafast charge injection at molecule-nanoparticle interfaces
- photoisomerization dynamics of olefins with rigid chromophores.
For more detail, please see the Piotrowiak Group Web Page